Yes I do think we should all have facebook.. I'm like sooo addicted to it that I have to be on it every single day. It had come to the point where I had to deactivate it but that didn't last for 24 hours lol. There was once back in the days when I had bebo (funny times)... my aunt managed to hack into it and tell my mum about the things that were going on on the page. My parents don't agree with facebook, bebo, myspace etc, they think its dangerous and that I may get killed by a stranger when clearly we all no that only certain people can see or profile. But anyway my aunt told my mum went to go check it out herself and she did't like the fact that I was talking to boy's and all of that so she forced me to delete it and that when I made face book. I'm glad I made it because now if I don't have credit I can just go on facebook chat and talk to my friend and yes you probably thinking I'm cheap lol.... but this time I'm determined to make sure my parents never find out that I have facebook hehehe ;)

Sunday 7 March 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "THE BEBO STORY & FACEBOOK"

Write a comment